- File name:
- Last updated: 2014-12-03
In an effort to combat SPAM. We ask that you verify yourself by completing an option below:
Your Content is Now Ready!
How do I access this content?
To access this content, please complete ONE easy option from the list. This process usually takes about 2 minutes and you can even get FREE rewards such as gift cards and promotional products! Your opinion is valued and our sponsors are willing to REWARD YOU for your feedback and honesty.
Please make sure the information you provide is REAL otherwise your content will NOT unlock and you will NOT be eligible for additional rewards.
Terms of service
Terms Of Service
- APPLICABLE CONTRACT PROVISIONS. a. “Buyer” means the entity issuing the Order, and any affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns thereof. “Seller” means the person, firm or company to whom the Order is addressed. “Materials” means all the products and/or services to be supplied by Seller under the Order. “Order” means the purchase order issued by Buyer for the supply of Materials, which may be an oral communication or a written or electronic document, and may also include particular shipping instructions and/or other specifications required by Buyer for the Materials. b. These terms and conditions, together with the Order, constitute an offer by Buyer to purchase the Materials from Seller pursuant to the terms and conditions described herein. This offer is not an acceptance or a confirmation of any previous offer or proposal from Seller, and this offer shall be deemed to be a rejection and counteroffer with respect to any previous offer or proposal from Seller. Acceptance of any shipment of the Materials shall not be construed as an acceptance of any such previous offer or proposal or an acceptance of any different or additional terms proposed by Seller. c. This offer shall become an “Agreement” upon acceptance by Seller. Seller shall be deemed to have accepted this offer by commencement of performance called for in the Order, by delivery of the Materials to Buyer, by written acceptance or confirmation of this Agreement, or by any other act or communication constituting legal acceptance, whether or not any such acceptance or confirmation purports to state terms additional to or different from those stated herein. Buyer hereby expressly objects to and rejects any such additional or different provisions, and none of such provisions shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement unless specifically agreed to in writing by Buyer.
2. SALE OF MATERIALS. a. Seller agrees to sell, transfer and deliver the Materials to Buyer for the purchase price set forth in the Order immediately. If there is an error in the digital transfer of goods, seller agrees to deliver as soon as is possible. If seller cannot deliver digital goods within 24 hours, seller agrees to refund the buyer in full.
- INDEMNIFICATION. a. Seller agrees to indemnify and hold Buyer harmless from and against any and all liabilities, costs, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred or suffered by Buyer as a result of or in connection with Seller’s breach of any of its obligations hereunder. b. Seller agrees to indemnify and hold Buyer harmless from and in respect of any damages, losses or expenses which Buyer may suffer or incur (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, relating to or concerning any claim, action or allegation that any of the Materials (or the use of same in an intended manner) infringes any patent or intellectual property rights claimed by any third party; provided that Buyer shall notify Seller in writing of any such claim, act or allegation promptly after learning of the same and shall assist and cooperate in the defense or settlement thereof. Such defense or settlement shall be at Seller’s sole expense, and Seller shall pay all damages and costs finally awarded against Buyer as a result of any such suit or proceeding.
In the event of a dispute, the buyer is encouraged to contact the seller with any supporting evidence. If unresolved, the buyer must contact CPAlead at email@example.com and provide all details and evidence supporting their claim. CPAlead will then contact the seller and render a decision within 10 business days.
5.Jurisdiction and Venue.The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Las Vegas, Nevada and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Clark County, Las Vegas, Nevada. Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any Party hereto, the Parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in Las Vegas, Nevada, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the Parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude CPAlead™ from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. Nothing contained in the Agreement shall be construed to limit any legal remedies available to CPAlead™. CPAlead™ may, in its sole discretion, elect to file an action in any court of competent jurisdiction in Clark County, Nevada, in lieu of and despite the alternative dispute resolution provision above. CPAlead™ shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, in any action or proceeding in connection to, arising out of, or under the Agreement.
What personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect information about our users in two main ways: directly from you, the user, and from our Web server logs. We then share this information with the individual seller and page owner you are interacting with and we may, from time to time, use your e-mail address to contact you about related opportunities. You may opt out of these communications at any time.
What is direct, user-supplied information: If you make a purchase, we may ask you for basic information such as your name, address and e-mail. Beyond the information that we explicitly request, please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information to us (e.g. Social Insurance Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or any financial information that is not required to complete your transaction) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry, which will often be in the form of a phone call and/or e-mail.
What information do we keep in our Web server logs: When you visit one of our affiliated web pages, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which record activity on our site. The servers automatically capture and save the information digitally. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address.
- the name of your Internet service provider.
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website.
- the kind of browser or computer you use.
- the number of links you click within the site.
- the date and time of your visit.
- the web page from which you arrived to our site.
- the pages you viewed on the site.
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Use of Your Information
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Among the steps taken to protect information are:
- Restricted file access to electronic personal information.
- Deploying technological safeguards like password protection, security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access.
However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
As part of our business operations, only we CPAlead, the seller of the product you are purchasing and the financial intermediary that you use to make the purchase (Stripe, Paypal etc) will have access to your information.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
- You may contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to have yourself removed from our e-mail list. Conversely, you may elect to do so from within our e-mails which include a link for unsubscribing.
Effective November 14th, 2016
DMCA & Compliance Policy
If the page has not unlocked, please participate in an offer with valid information.
If you have tried an offer already that has not unlocked the page, please try another using accurate information and follow the offer path completely through to ensure a valid credit.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a digital notification via email that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
We do not host any files or content on our server. Please report copyright infringment in accordance with the details below: